Are you looking to save money and ensure your home’s or business’s HVAC system runs efficiently? Of course you are! And at Monarch Air, we want to help you with this.
Regular preventive maintenance on your air conditioner and furnace is one of the most valuable ways for you to save on future repair/replacement costs. Because if you wait until a problem occurs, the cost of regular maintenance care is less than repairs and replacements. In addition, most HVAC issues occur around the coldest and hottest time of the year, meaning service companies are busier and unable to see you as quickly.
Below are just some of the long-term benefits of our HVAC maintenance plans in Lehi, Utah:
- Your energy bills are lower. Dust and dirt accumulates in the heating and cooling systems of your home, and with regular maintenance, this buildup is lessened and dealt with sooner.
- Because most manufacturers require regular maintenance in order to validate your warranty, you can keep your warranty intact!
- You are increasing the longevity of your HVAC systems and adding up to three to five years of efficient use.
- The moving parts of your HVAC system are kept lubricated, using less electricity and causing less wear.
- Proper airflow is ensured with regular maintenance, so you feel more comfortable.
For just $10 a month ($120 a year), you will receive a filter change and complete system inspection, which includes all electrical, gas, flue and blower components to make sure your system is running correctly. This inspection and filter change is done every four months. If you would like more information on how to maintain your heating and cooling system, get in touch with Will Kennedy, our HVAC serviceman, at 801-455-6510.